THE PIRATE FLAG OF JEAN THOMAS DULAIN
Discover the pirate flag of Jean Thomas Dulain. This pirate started his career on a French pirate ship! After his crew was massacred by Spaniards, he was elected captain of the ship! and thus became a pirate!
On the flag we see a man holding a sword in one hand and an hourglass in the other. Probably to signify the little time left to live from the ship they attack. This flag is often attributed to the pirate Walter Kennedy.
- HD silkscreen: powerful colors, exceptional rendering
- Solid Stitching: Storm Resistant Canvas
- Reinforced white strip (to hang the Flag)
- 2 x Solid metal eyelets (brass)
- Dimensions: 90 x 150 cm
- Composition: 100% Super Resistant Polyester
- FREE SHIPPING
Another flag is often associated with this pirate. It is the Pirate Flag 3 Stylized Heads which is also a very beautiful flag. If you rather want to see all our pirate flags. I invite you to go and see our collection of pirate flags. For the most curious among you, the pirate decoration collection hides many unique pieces!